The Mydibel Group is an innovative family business specializing since 1988 in the development, production and commercialization of potato products including: chilled (fries), frozen (fries and puree specialities) and dehydrated (flakes and granules) products. It processes daily approximately 2,000 tons of potatoes and sells about 275,000 tons of finished products per year.
Mydibel invests both in their own branded products and in private label supplying companies from a variety of customer segments, including food service, retail and industry. The 100% family-owned business employs more than 400 people and exports its wide range of potato products to more than 120 countries worldwide.
- Frozen Belgian Fries (-18°C)
- Frozen Cut Potato Specialities(-18°C)
- Frozen Rösti/Hash Browns (-18°C)
- Frozen Mashed Potato & Mashed Potato Specialities (-18°C)
- Dehydrated Potato Products (ambient)
- Chilled Pre-fried Belgian Fries(0-4°C)
- BRC Grade A
- IFS Higher Level